Thursday, November 6, 2014

Back in school :)

We made it home!   It has been non-stop still.  This mixed with work, Anthony, Denny, emails, texts, and a new family diagnosed with a brain tumor..... yep.......(I won't even go into more... you know who you are if you even have the time for me to read this- probably not)  my time has been pretty filled up. Blah blah blah... it's not rare..... this WE know, right???

I just want to say THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!!!  Thank you to all of you who posted, prayed, lit candles, texted, emailed, and just were plain out there for us. I don't know what I would do without you all. Seriously!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I could have recored each and every time Kayla was able to express her new vision. It would make each and every one of you who are able to read this sooooooo grateful.  Cars were shiny again. She saw birds! Clouds... she even told me that our concrete walkway is beautiful!!!  I had no idea just how bad her vision was until after this laser procedure.  Only one little girl told her, "to be quiet already. We all know what these things look like".  Kayla told me she said to her, "Do you know what it's like to have your sight taken from you and then to be able to see things again?  I have never seen more clearly in MY LIFE and I will never forget how wonderful this feels".   I am blessed beyond measure tonight. Cherishing the ability to breathe again. My gloves are still up but I am surrounded by so much love that I feel like I am not the only one with gloves up.... we love Kayla. Thank you. THANK YOU.  11/6/14   - five more days.





I think she is in an incredible place.... right? Who could ask for anything more for this girl.... XOXO


4 comments:

  1. So happy for all of you, great photos!!
    Cheering for you! The Byers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo exciting! I am so glad that she can see good again! What joy you must have to hear how grateful she is and how beautiful everything looks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before people said there is no cure for herpes virus but today many people have now believe that there is a cure, herpes virus can be cured through Africans roots and herbs, Dr Itua Herbal Center he is the one of the great herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this virus last month he share his herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this virus or other diseases when the cure have already be find by Dr Itua email him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or https://www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete