Monday, November 14, 2011

And we have an apointment!

7:30 AM
I just heard from Dr. Gupta's office. Kayla has an appointment at 3:45 today. We will be there early with her scan in hand. I explained that we will be packed and ready. I also told her that Kayla started seeing double last night. Her response....."silence......... oh.... ok. I will let him know." 

For now I have lots of calls to the insurance company and docs to have things faxed directly to them.

Off we go..... More to come soon!

6 comments:

  1. Big hugs, big hopes, and big prayers...may the day be filled with promise and positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for peace, wisdom and answers today! God has a wonderful plan for Kayla's life. It was obvious from the moment I held her only mins old. I am thrilled to see how God will use this chapter of Kayla's life to touch other's hearts and soul. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be thinking of you and your family. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are constantly on my mind. Many prayers have been said and more are on the way. Big hugs xoxo. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sweet Kayla,
    Carli and I want you to know how much we love you! We want you to feel better soon and look forward to you getting back to all of your beloved activities. If you, AJ, mommy or daddy need anything...please let us know. The Wu Family is here for you always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kayla,
    Tyler (your classmate) and his entire family is thinking and praying for you everyday! Stay strong honey! xoxo
    Tyler and family

    ReplyDelete