Friday, December 16, 2011

Shirts & More

I want to send a HUGE thank you out to my friends who designed the shirts and got zazzle up and running! With their help, we have shirts and other apparel available!!! I am going to post the link here and on the Curing Kayla Rose Facebook page. All of the proceeds will go directly into the Curing Kayla Rose fund. We can't thank everyone enough for all of the support. I, for one, can't wait to have a shirt! I believe wrist bands will be in the works as well. Kayla wants one of her shirts too. She LOVES the design and is starting to really understand the true meaning behind "Curing Kayla Rose". She understands a lot more now about why we are here at St. Judes and all that she will be going through. We keep reassuring her that she is not alone and that she is so very loved.

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice of your friends. You guys have so many people cheering for you. I am glad Kayla is understanding so much and knowing she is deff not alone. I am sure just having parents as great as you guys, plus Donna, and family and friends is helping her a great deal. There are quite a few kids who are just dropped off at the hospital with no one to stand by them. Can you believe that? You guys really are one of a kind. <3<3

    ReplyDelete