Sunday, December 11, 2011

Target House

Today we took a shuttle over to the Target House. What a GORGEOUS building! Wow. We had so much fun checking out both Target houses. There is Target 1 and Target 2 (which is only 12 years old) Both buildings are exquisite. No detail was overlooked when coming up with the design of these places. Shining hardwood floors throughout. Large wooden columns. Detailed wood accents throughout. I am going to post a bunch of the pictures we took from our little day trip today. I just wish I had my real camera with me instead of just the camera phone. You can get the idea though. It's gorgeous!
Foyer:




Library:




Candy Land inspired playground in-between both Target Houses:






Inside of Target House 2:





Amy Grant's Music Room


Jonas Brother's Cafe






There are NO off limit places here. Every room is meant to be enjoyed by all families as if it's our own house.












 Cart storage! They have these in the target house to help you bring in your groceries from the shuttle or luggage. Such a great idea!




 There were SO many of these elephant paintings. Too many to post! I think there were two or three walls filled! Some people actually painted their own elephants. So creative... :)




Ok, I know there are a LOT of pictures. I didn't even add the ones that Donna took. She took some of the actual rooms. It's literally like having a tiny condo to yourself. Very nice!!!!!! Ok, off to the mall. We are so glad to be enjoying this weekend. "The calm before the storm".

9 comments:

  1. Annie, your posts and the environment are heartwarming. I hope that Kayla had a couple of more comfortable days. We are so glad you all are being cared for as well as possible while away from home. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to someone here that has Kayla and you all in their thoughts, hearts and prayers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing that a place can be so very grand and yet so totally homey at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place is absolutely amazing! I love the little kitchen! We are glad there are so many things to do this wknd! Good distraction:) Diana, Tomaz and Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that's it I'm bringing AJ out LOL! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What an amazing place! They sure do treat their patients good there! I am glad you posted all of those pictures! You should post the ones of the inside of the rooms too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This place just keeps getting better and better. It's so luxurious! I am so glad that you all have such a place to heal in. :) Love you and miss you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful environment. I am glad that while you will be there you will be in a comforting place. It looks like you all are beginning to find your way around. I am loving seeing all of your posts. Be sure to give Kayla a gentle hug from all of her extended Novato Family. We miss her (and you and Denny too).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay strong Denherts, you are a truly amazing and inspirational family! May you draw strength from the knowledge that we are all with you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete